I have explored many paths in the process of finding out how to nurture myself and create a peaceful life.
Coaching, Therapies, Holistic Treatments, Meditation Retreats, Workshops, Professional Trainings – so I could learn how to manage my own times of anxiety and enjoy a relaxed life more of the time.
Finding effective ways of taking care of myself, sparked the desire to share the self-soothing practices that make such a difference in my own life.
My work draws on a knowledge of:
- Breathing Methods
- Creative Arts
- Energy Re-Balancing
- Holistic Wellness
- Listening Time
- Physical Therapy
- Positive Psychology
and how these practices can help you to increase your enjoyment of life.
Over the past twenty years, I have enjoyed providing and teaching self-care practices
- working one-to-one in private practice
- for social inclusion groups, community organisations – people who have experienced domestic abuse, drug and alcohol addiction and homelessness
- or businesses and charitable organisations
- for workplace learning groups, care providers, pregnancy and parenting classes
- within hospitals, holistic centres and health organisations.
Clients and employers in recent years include Neals Yard Therapy Rooms, Adult Education in Gloucestershire, Stonham Housing, Terence Higgins Trust.