I invite you to answer the following questions if you feel you may be experiencing stress:
- Feeling run down?
- Experiencing muscle tension, aching neck, shoulders, back?
- Lacking in clarity in your decision making?
- Experiencing agitated sleep?
- Feeling overwhelmed, as if there are never enough hours in the day?
- Using sarcastic language?
- Snapping/yelling at those around you?
- Feeling hopeless or stuck?
- Feeling like you’re walking on eggshells or afraid to speak?
- Irritated by little things or small interruptions in your flow?
- Feeling like life is coming at you too quickly?
If you answered YES to any of these questions and the issue has been going on for a while (more than a week) then there’s a good chance that stress is taking it’s toll on you.
We all have stressful times and can benefit from exploring ways to bring our lives back into balance.
If you have identified the need to reduce your stress, take some action. The short and long term consequences of stress are scientifically proven to lead to illness.
You’ve come to right place. Stress or peace, the choice is yours.
Contact me on 07812 089341 and we can discuss the best ways for you to create some peace today.